Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beach and Birthday!






These past two weeks have been a lot of fun......Last week we headed to the beach with our friends Fern and Kelly and their kids Julianna and Tyler. Everyone loved playing in the sand and riding the big waves. We were even lucky enough to get a photo opportunity with all of our niece and nephews! Pictures do speak a thousand words :-)

This past weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday and Mary threw me a party. Although the party was not quite a "surprise", the guest list was and I am truly appreciate every one's generosity and presence!! I feel I am a fine wine that only gets better with age :-)

We also uploaded some latest photos of Isabelle. She is getting so big and learning more and more tricks. She is walking with her push toys, chatting up a storm, getting her 5th tooth, and just a great kid.

Have a great week and next week's post will be the best one yet - someone is turning 1!

No comments: