Mary ventured off to the "island" with her friends this weekend to catch up, relax and have lots of fun! I went fishing with Pete and we caught a very large (40+ inches) striper fish. Really we did! The water was cold but the waves were big! Thanks to Nana and Papa for watching and taking care of Isabelle on Saturday while Mary and I relaxed and enjoyed ourselves!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
The Island and more beach!
Mary ventured off to the "island" with her friends this weekend to catch up, relax and have lots of fun! I went fishing with Pete and we caught a very large (40+ inches) striper fish. Really we did! The water was cold but the waves were big! Thanks to Nana and Papa for watching and taking care of Isabelle on Saturday while Mary and I relaxed and enjoyed ourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment