Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Favorite Pictures

Since we are so far behind with updating the blog, I have created 3 posts. This is the first post and it is all of my favorite pictures from the last 3 weeks. The 2 previous posts are out of order (I will blame it on sleep deprivation). So you will see the after thanksgiving pictures before the thanksgiving pictures. But I hope you enjoy all 3 posts even if they are out of order :):)


Below are my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.



Ellie stretching.

Daddy and Ellie in their favorite relaxing position.

An angry little duck.

Isabelle and Felix.


Ellie sleeping on Nana.

Happy Thanksgiving !!


Daddy and his girl's watching Tinkerbell :)

Sisters !!

Can you find Isabelle?!

We ventured out last weekend to go to a local tasting of Beauport Vodka and Knockabout Gin from RW Wood. I had been waiting almost 10 months to taste the product. Well, it was worth the wait ! And it was great to see Uncle Bob and Aunt Kathy.

Emma and Wylie.
They were so great with Ellie and Isabelle had so much fun playing with them.

My little helper.
A special thank you to Andrea and Keri for the great apron. It says, "I am the Big Sister."

Andrea and Keri with Ellie.


My beautiful little baby.

No comments: