Monday, October 18, 2010

Ellie's First Birthday !!



It is hard for me to believe that it has been a year since Ellie was born. The past 12 months have gone by so quickly. But I also feel like I don't remember life without Ellie. She is such a great kid and a joy to have around. She has made our family complete and I can't wait to see what the next year of her life brings. She is a cuddly, curious, funny, sassy little girl. We all love our little Bubba so much :)

Ellie eating her first helping of cake. She was surprisingly neat.
All of her friends and cousins enjoying their cake. Can you say sugar high !

Ellie, Marc (her Godfather) and Jill. Ellie did not eat much of her cake. But she did enjoy gnawing on George's head. She literally was using his head (and what little bit of hair he has) as her binky. I think it was the highlight of her party.


Ellie surrounded by all of her presents. The yogurt melts were a huge success. That was one of her favorite gifts. Great job Aunt Peggy :)


Ellie, Mommy, and Daddy



Ellie's awesome elephant cake. Thank you Grammy !

No comments: