Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

A few weeks ago we had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was full of candy, food, and family. The weather was perfect and we had fun seeing everyone and talking about the Easter Bunny.
Below are some of our favorite pictures from Easter weekend.




Amazingly the girls kept their dresses on all day and really enjoyed wearing the bonnets and gloves. A HUGE thank you to Nana for finding that last 2 Easter Bonnets in the state and for sassing them up for the girls. The bonnets made the outfits !!



Before Easter we dyed eggs with our neighbors. It was fun for all and I enjoyed eating the hard boiled eggs for lunch :)



We had Grammy, Grampy, and Jen over for an early Easter dinner. As you can see this is a picture of the kids table. They girls really enjoyed having their own table. And of course they are eating apple sauce, because they are true Spencer's !!!



Here is the adult table. Not quite as cute as the kids table. Although Jen's belly is super cute !!



The girls saying Hello to their soon to arrive cousin. Only a few more days to go until we get to meet baby Costa !!



Grammy and Isabelle after opening up tons of Easter presents. It was like Christmas in April !!



The girls trying on their new swimsuits from Grammy and Grampy. They are now ready for summer.



The kids table again. My three children enjoying an Oreo dessert :)





Grampy and the girls and more presents !!





On Easter Sunday we headed up to the Russo's for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. The weather was perfect and it was a huge success. Thank you Russo's !!

This a rare picture of the girl cousins.





My beautiful Isabelle.




Papa and the girls relaxing before Easter dinner.








Isabelle and the a few of the boy cousins. Notice, Koda has a cast for his broken arm. Frank and Danny have also broken their arms. Looking at this picture I wonder how they could have all broken their arms ?! Thank goodness I have girls !!!






The back view of the cutest little 1.5 year old I know.



And now a front view of the cutest little 1.5 year old girl I know.






My big girl. I am not sure how it happened. But Isabelle has really turned into a big kid and she looked so beautiful in her dress.






And now back to reality. The dress stayed clean for about a half hour.
But with all of that good food at Nana and Papa's how can I blame her for digging in !






I couldn't help it. I had to add this picture to the blog. It just makes me laugh, every time I look at it !!

No comments: